Write for the Newsletter!
The Communication Committee is requesting that members of the Colorado EAPA Chapter or individuals in related fields submit articles for publication in the Colorado EAPA Quarterly Newsletter. The purpose of these articles are to communicate new information related to the EAPA field, create exposure for our member’s various areas of expertise, and increase the learning of our EAPA members. If you have a recently published article, past published article, or know of someone outside our chapter who has an article that relates to the EAP field we encourage you to make a submission for publication.
Criteria for submitting an article to the Colorado Chapter EAPA Newsletter:
1) Article must communicate EAP-relevant information
2) Not primarily a marketing material
3) 500-1000 words
4) Author must provide a head shot and short bio
Some example topics from previous editions of the quarterly newsletter include:
- The Tao of Neurofeedback … Developing a Model of Positive Psychology and Optimal Performance
- Nutrition and Mental Health
- An Introduction to Problem Gambling Assessment for the EAP Professional
- Sleep Disorders
- Is Problem Sexual Behavior Really Addiction?
- Man Up! Suicide Prevention and Men of Working Age
Please e-mail email@example.com with submissions or questions.
** The newsletter is emailed quarterly. If you would like to be added to the distribution list, please send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.**