Anthem, Inc. is hiring -here’s the job posting for a BH/EAP Consultant.
- the Colorado State EAP is hiring a full-time clinical EAP Specialist.
Peer Assistance Services is hiring! Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available. View the full job description and requirements here.
The LGBT Affirming Therapist | Friday, July 21 | 8 AM – 5 PM | The Center
Join past EAPA presenter The Center for an LGBT cultural competency training for Licensed Psychologists, LPCs, LCSWs, and more. Earn 6.0 CEs in the introductory level for $175.
- Apply models of gender identity & sexual orientation development
- Demonstrate awareness of LGBT mental health disparities
- Recognize possible effects of minority stress on LGBT clients
- Describe the characteristics of an LGBT affirming therapist
- Analyze the possible cultural factors of the LGBT client’s worldview
- Assess professional practices & clinical environment
- Practice clinical skills competency
- Critique how/when to make referrals
Program is held at The Center at 1301 East Colfax Ave Denver, CO 80218.
Rocky Mountain Crisis Partners is seeking a Crisis Line Supervisor.
Learn more and apply here: http://www.metrocrisisservices.org/jobs-at-mcs/crisis-line-supervisor
All are welcome- membership not required! Earn 4 PDH hours and learn from experts in the area of workplace suicide prevention. Have breakfast and network with EA and HR professionals, counselors and managers.
Date/Time: Friday, April 14th from 7:30a.m.-12 p.m.
Location: 2170 S Parker Rd #229, Denver, CO
Earn 4 PDH’s for just $40! Register Online at: https://coloradoeapa.org/meetings/
A Message from chapter member Brian Ferrans with Peer Assistance Services:
“We are now conducting employer focus groups across the state to continue this important conversation around the impact of substance use/misuse on our workplaces. We are hosting a focus group at Peer Assistance Services, Inc. on Tuesday, March 28th from 9:00-10:30am and we would greatly appreciate if you could help spread the word on this or even post on the chapter webpage. Every participant who attends will receive a $20 Visa gift card and we will also provide food/beverages.”
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/colorado-employers-focus-group-denver-tickets-32501527945?ref=enivtefor001&invite=MTE2MDA2NzIvYmZlcnJhbnNAcGVlcmFzc2lzdC5vcmcvMA%3D%3D&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=inviteformalv2&utm_term=eventpage