Harmony Foundation Inc. is seeking professional blog content for its site. Take this opportunity to market your practice/services while offering support and education to the community! Contact CO EAPA member Steven Latture to discuss this opportunity.
Colorado State Employee Assistance Program (C-SEAP) is seeking a part-time Employee Assistance Generalist based in Colorado Springs. This position is eligible for full benefits, and open to licensed and license-eligible candidates. View the job description and apply here.
Note: applicants to the previous C-SEAP posting would need to re-apply if they wish to be considered for this posting
- the Colorado State EAP is hiring a full-time clinical EAP Specialist.
Peer Assistance Services is hiring! Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available. View the full job description and requirements here.
The LGBT Affirming Therapist | Friday, July 21 | 8 AM – 5 PM | The Center
Join past EAPA presenter The Center for an LGBT cultural competency training for Licensed Psychologists, LPCs, LCSWs, and more. Earn 6.0 CEs in the introductory level for $175.
- Apply models of gender identity & sexual orientation development
- Demonstrate awareness of LGBT mental health disparities
- Recognize possible effects of minority stress on LGBT clients
- Describe the characteristics of an LGBT affirming therapist
- Analyze the possible cultural factors of the LGBT client’s worldview
- Assess professional practices & clinical environment
- Practice clinical skills competency
- Critique how/when to make referrals
Program is held at The Center at 1301 East Colfax Ave Denver, CO 80218.
Rocky Mountain Crisis Partners is seeking a Crisis Line Supervisor.
Learn more and apply here: http://www.metrocrisisservices.org/jobs-at-mcs/crisis-line-supervisor